Sunday, April 12, 2015

William Dustin Hansen 10 Months

William Dustin Hansen
10 Months

Sheesh, this year has flown by!  Willy-bug, your dad and I love you sooo much. You keep us on our toes, and you have me and your daddy wrapped around your little finger.  

You're growing up each and every day.  I'm constantly thinking, 'I love today, I wish I could freeze time for today'...I say that almost everyday...almost;)

You have started to ignore mommy when I tell you 'no, no!'  Often times you will make a made 'crawl-dash' towards what you want (usually electronic cords) before I can stop you.

You give the most adorable hugs and squeezes...all the time!  These moments are my favorite.

You love to read along with mommy(jib-jab) when I'm reading you stories.

You love to snuggle with mommy and blanket before being tucked in at night.

You 'Growl'(your dad taught you) really well!  It's absolutely adorable.

You say, 'woof, woof', in the highest little pitched voice.

You love pulling yourself up to stand everywhere you are...chairs, window sills, mommy's bed, couch, coffee table, etc, etc.  

I love when you are done playing by yourself.  You'll crawl over to me, pull yourself up on my legs and look up at me with a look of, 'play time mommy!'!  

You have the most infectious laugh.  I get the best laughs from you when I'm doing my workouts.  Burpees and box jumps have both of our sides splitting by the end!

You love to 'climb' up daddy when he is holding you.

You love blueberries, strawberries, bananas, protein pancakes with mommy, coconut rice, sweet potatoes, string cheese, and gold fish.

We love you Willy-bug!  We love watching you grow and learn.  Xoxo, Mommy & Daddy











No comments:

Post a Comment