Sunday, July 26, 2015

America Fork Canyon Race Against Cancer

I ran my first post-baby half marathon!  I didn't do my best, but I was still proud of myself.  Mile 11 I hit a major wall and my entire right leg went numb!! I was having shooting pains in my right groin, and I was afraid if I stopped I would have to walk the rest of the way.
So...I called Dustin!  He coached me through to mile 12, and then had to go so he could get Will and himself to the finish line!
So...I called my parents!  To help take my mind off of the pain, my parents took the phone with them on a run and gave me a play by play of where they were at!  I have run the road by my parents house so many times that I could imagine exactly where they were!
I crossed the finish line at 2: 28!
Such a great experience!














No comments:

Post a Comment