Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sisters & Babes take Washington!

My sisters and I (Micaiah and Abigail) along with out little munchkins (William and Aiden) made the 12 hour journey from Utah to Washington for a week long trip to see our parents!  

It was our last sister 'hurah' before Abigail headed off to Washington DC, with her husband, for the summer to sell pest control.    Luckily, it's just for the summer...then we get to see her cute face again just in time for fall to kickoff!

Our trip to Washington was so much fun.  I love visiting home.  Mama & Papa Stones loved having their home full of misses and munchkins again!  

Highlights from the trip:
  • Trip to Seattle to visit Rachel & Lauren
  • Family hike
  • Tennis matches
  • Backyard swing
  • Service project for Grandma Kirby, cleaning her windows
  • Caleb's visit from Seattle
  • Liar's dice(I won...not sure what that says about me!)
  • Morning runs with my dad & sisters
  • Lake front views...oh I miss those!
Sadly the week went by too fast and before we knew it, it was time to say goodbye..which is always hard. However, it was good to get home to my hubby!  Willy-bug and I missed him while we were away.

Until next time Moses Lake!  Xoxo, Sarai & Willy-bug

























































He thought he was so cool being nudey booty!














































No comments:

Post a Comment