Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Grandpa Stones Comes to Utah

Aiden Sowards(newest member of the Stones Clan) had his baby blessing March 8th!  

Both Mama and Papa Stones had been planning and looking forward to coming to Utah for the blessing weeks prior to the blessing(we all were).  

Sadly, the night before my parents were to make the trip down from Washington, my moms, mom(Grandma Kirby) needed to be taken to the hospital.  They found that she had,  had multiple heart attacks and needed to be kept for surveillance.

Plans were changed as my Grandma needed my Mom to stay with her...

Papa Stones, however, decided to make the journey by himself to participate in Aiden's blessing!

We were so sad Mama Stones wasn't with us for the weekend; but thrilled Papa Stones was able to make it!

I didn't get any pictures of Aiden, Micaiah, and Michael at the blessing(which I'm kicking myself for)...but there are some absolutely adorable ones of Grandpa Stones and Willy-bug!

Papa Stones and Willy-bug become little buddies over the weekend...in fact, twice my dad got up with Will during the night and was able to put him to sleep!  

We also were able to celebrate Abigial & Michael's birthdays while Papa Stones was in town.

It was a whirlwind of a weekend!

When the time came to bid farewell to Papa Stones...it was sooo tough for me!  I wish so very much that my parents lived closer...or we lived closer...whichever!  But until that day, I am grateful for the times that we are able to get together.

Three generations...I love this picture



Love birds...Abers & Mateo

Papa Stones...at the luncheon after the baby blessing

always. at. play.





my. family.


sisters.

i loved all of these pictures of these two.

that smile:)








No comments:

Post a Comment